It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: New member from Fairbanks, Alaska
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:51 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:50 pm
Posts: 408
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
My name is Don and I have a diesel problem.........I can't say no to more diesels! I've been a Dodge/Cummins guy forever and even owned a CRD back in 05.......sold after three months because the EGR would plug up monthly. I'm getting back into CRD's this week and am really glad I found this site and all of the powerful information.

I want to thank all the contributors for freely sharing great info and helping dummies like me out. Seems like a great group with serious problem solving potential!

Don

_________________
2020 Ram 1500 CC Ecodiesel Limited
1995 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, 5.9 Cummins, 47RH, Reg Cab
2005 Liberty CRD,fixed the rockers and a couple more things,GDE Hot tune,Weeks Stage 1 and 2 EGR delete,Hot Diesel solutions Tstat assembly(wonderful heat!), ARP studs, OME 1.5" lift.....thanks Seth! (Sold)
2006 Liberty CRD....The Moose Hit


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com