It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Whitby, ontario, canada
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:22 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie

Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:10 am
Posts: 569
Location: Whitby, Ontario
My apologies,

I should have introduced myself here first, before jumping right into the kk diff swap.

Name is Ryan,

I have a 2004 3.7

Front:
ironman 1.5 HD spring
rustys 2.5 strut
1/4 inch top plate
3 conduit nuts

Rear:
rough country 3 inch spring,
Dakota load adjusting shocks

other:
floorless
06 header and grill swap
custom front winch bumper v1.0 (needs work)

had:
2 rear custom bumpers, then came the recall and the fear of blowing up, so the hitch went back on lol. along with the stock plastic.

I have three kids, a wife, and a full time job and I am 30 years old.



again, apologies for being rude and not introducing myself, but I hear I am and now your stuck with me :P

look for pics of my ride in KK Diff Swap. the video is uploading as I type this.

_________________
2004 KJ 3.7 Limited:
IRO WJ Upper Arm -- WJ Rear LCA's -- Rear Driveshaft Spacer -- JBA Upper A Arms -- 4 inch Lift -- 265/75/16 4" B/S -- WasherBottle Relocate -- Custom High Mount Intake -- Carpet Delete -- Homebrew Winch Bumper -- Warn VR8000 -- Homemade Plow -- Pinch Weld POUNDED -- POR 15 inner fenders --


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com