LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

New member from Utah
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81561
Page 1 of 1

Author:  stewutah [ Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  New member from Utah

New member here. Bought my 2005 KJ in 2005 (now has 115K on it) and just ordered a JBA 2.5 lift (with UCAs) for it.....finally... How much should I expect to pay for installation? I'm a complete 'newby' to this lift stuff... excited to get the new springs!

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New member from Utah

Welcome to LOST

Author:  railheader [ Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New member from Utah

Hello and welcome to the group! :JEEPIN:

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New member from Utah

stewutah wrote:
New member here. Bought my 2005 KJ in 2005 (now has 115K on it) and just ordered a JBA 2.5 lift (with UCAs) for it.....finally... How much should I expect to pay for installation? I'm a complete 'newby' to this lift stuff... excited to get the new springs!


Different areas different prices, easy to install with a few hand tools and jacks/jackstands.
May also see if there are any folks in your area that may help you.

Author:  Leeann [ Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New member from Utah

Welcome!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/