LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hey everyone!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81571
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Das_HeEp [ Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:25 am ]
Post subject:  Hey everyone!

Hello there interweb jeep heads. I'm Adam, and I've been watching this site for the past 4 years or so....just never made a commitment until now. Ive got a 2002 KJ that's currently torn apart, and being prepped for a solid front axle(Wagoneer D44), as well as a new motor. (WOOHOO right? :D) I hope to get a few answers to my questions and meet a bunch of like minded people in here. I don't know if I have any pics to upload, but I can be found on instagram: @raegerbomb Thanks, and keep on doing what you do! :JEEPIN:

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hey everyone!

Welcome to LOST!!

Author:  Das_HeEp [ Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hey everyone!

Thanks Tommudd. Ive seen you all over this forum over he last few years! Hopefully I can get a few questions answered about sfa geometry! :dizzy:

Author:  Leeann [ Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hey everyone!

Welcome!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/