| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Whitby, ontario, canada http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81643 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | WhitbyKJ [ Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Whitby, ontario, canada |
My apologies, I should have introduced myself here first, before jumping right into the kk diff swap. Name is Ryan, I have a 2004 3.7 Front: ironman 1.5 HD spring rustys 2.5 strut 1/4 inch top plate 3 conduit nuts Rear: rough country 3 inch spring, Dakota load adjusting shocks other: floorless 06 header and grill swap custom front winch bumper v1.0 (needs work) had: 2 rear custom bumpers, then came the recall and the fear of blowing up, so the hitch went back on lol. along with the stock plastic. I have three kids, a wife, and a full time job and I am 30 years old. again, apologies for being rude and not introducing myself, but I hear I am and now your stuck with me look for pics of my ride in KK Diff Swap. the video is uploading as I type this. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|