| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hey fellas http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81645 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | dan86 [ Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hey fellas |
Having bought my first Jeep last week, I thought it would be a good idea to join a helpful forum! Having had a brief look over this place, it seems the place to be! I'm guessing the majority of you are over the pond? I'm in the UK. I have a 2003 2.5 CRD Cherokee. Or a KJ Liberty as you guys will call it! So far I am absolutely loving it Will post up some pics when I get a chance, and look forward to getting stuck in with some conversation. I'm sure i'll have a few questions of my own. lol! |
|
| Author: | Leeann [ Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hey fellas |
Welcome to LOST! |
|
| Author: | dan86 [ Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hey fellas |
just uploaded photos to photobucket. here is the link http://smg.photobucket.com/user/master_mechanic/library/My%20Jeep%20Cherokee%202-5%20CRD%20KJ%20Liberty?sort=3&page=1 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|