| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hello All! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=81667 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | herndowg [ Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hello All! |
I have been a member of this forum for a while now but this is my first post. I bought my 05 Liberty CRD in Germany from a military member back in 2010. I moved to japan and shipped the liberty back home to MD. I moved to Alamogordo NM and got my liberty back and am having a blast with it! I have currently done the GDE ecotune, EHM, euro torque converter, and have all the tools to do the timing belt at home. I plan on doing a lift and lockers but that will have to wait until the money is available. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|