| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Dics Changer Question http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=23500 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Upstateny02kj [ Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Dics Changer Question |
I want the stock radio look with out having the extrenal changer. i know mopar makes a sterio intrnal 4 and 6 disc changer. ok so hers the question 1. has any one done this yet? 2. of so, how much did it cost for you to get the deck?? |
|
| Author: | Chopper [ Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Disc changer question |
I bought 6-disc in dash changer on ebay. It's a really simple install. Took about 15 mins. I only paid $160 and that included shipping! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|