LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Lightbar install question - what is step 12???
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=23729
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Flying J [ Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Lightbar install question - what is step 12???

I am finally going to get around to installing the light bar this weekend. Went through the instructions and got all my tools ready. But I can't figure out what the heck step 12 is telling me to do and why I should drill 1 hole that is 13mm??? Anyone who has done this have any idea?

TIA

http://site.justforjeeps.com/guide/82206126AB.pdf

Author:  JL Rockies [ Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:12 am ]
Post subject: 

It's one of several holes you need to drill to make it all happen. Check out my write up, there are some tips there that will save you soem time and trouble.

Author:  Flying J [ Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:57 am ]
Post subject: 

Thanks - I've got your write up printed out with my instructions. It will definatly save me some trouble.

Just the logic of the different size hole for this one is throwing me off. I'm sure it will be obvious when I get into it, I just want to make sure before I start drilling.

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Step 12 is just to basically inlarge a hole in the light bar base,not the roof panel just the plastic base.

Author:  CaKJFreedom [ Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think Jeep has the guys from IKEA do their directions too.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/