| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Anybody know how? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=24977 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Evanslmtd [ Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Anybody know how? |
Anybody know how to disable the auto lock function for the rear hatch? It's an 05' CRD, if that makes any difference. I had the Dealer do the auto lock disable for the doors right after I purchased the CRD but when I brought it back because the rear hatch still auto locked, I was told that the rear hatch couldn't be disabled through the computer. Thanks! |
|
| Author: | WoodysKJ [ Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That is my understanding. It is not changable. Safety issue with kids falling out an all.... Why would you want to change that anyway? |
|
| Author: | Evanslmtd [ Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Woody That's what I've come to find out. The reason I wanted to disable that function is: I'd like to be able to get out of the Jeep and be able to open the rear hatch without having to remember to hit the door unlock switch. |
|
| Author: | SoDakJeep [ Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
JUST BE HAPPY YOUR DOOR UNLOCK SWITCH STILL WORKS BECAUSE I D K WHAT HAPPEND TO MINE BUT I HAVE TO TAKE THE KEY OUT NOW AND THEN I CAN PRESS THE SWITCH. WHO KNOWS IT BE NICE IF YOU COULD DISABLE IT THO. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|