It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Power Antenna
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:55 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:31 am
Posts: 1029
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
several years ago when I moved to Denver while driving my Datsun 260Z 2+2 a box blowing in the wind snaped off my power antenna. I found at radio shack a power antenna with CB capapbility. Know this was like 30 years ago, But I think installing this antenna in the rear quarter panel of a KJ would be asteticlly pleasing and the removal of the front stock antenna would improve the apearance of our KJ's. If I could find this Radio +CB antenna I could acheive the look and function of a power antenna. All suggestions are welcome.

_________________
LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY
2002 Sport 4x4 3.7 L w/auto
Amsoil from bumper to bumper, Amsoil Air Filter
PIAA head light bulbs, Fog Light switched out to SilverStar 9005's
MagnaFlo Muffler, New Radiator, Rebuilt A/C system,Rebuilt Rear Diff, LBJ's twice
Dunlop 245/70-16 Rover AT


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com