| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Power Antenna http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=31560 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Rush345 [ Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Power Antenna |
several years ago when I moved to Denver while driving my Datsun 260Z 2+2 a box blowing in the wind snaped off my power antenna. I found at radio shack a power antenna with CB capapbility. Know this was like 30 years ago, But I think installing this antenna in the rear quarter panel of a KJ would be asteticlly pleasing and the removal of the front stock antenna would improve the apearance of our KJ's. If I could find this Radio +CB antenna I could acheive the look and function of a power antenna. All suggestions are welcome. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|