| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Lights for Factory radio push buttons http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=32700 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | devilbear9 [ Wed May 21, 2008 2:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lights for Factory radio push buttons |
Does anyone know how to replace the lights that illuminate the push buttons on the factory radio, which change the stations? Only two of the buttons are lit now. I don't even know if they can be changed or not. Has anybodyelse had a similar problem? |
|
| Author: | pokefan [ Wed May 21, 2008 2:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Like THIS Sorry, I really don't know if you can change them or not. I assume it would just be a few LED's but that's if it's even possible to get to them. |
|
| Author: | Signcutter21 [ Fri May 23, 2008 1:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
yeah mine did the same thing. luckily a nice fellow jeeper (roachman) gave me his stock (out of his LJ too) after upgrading. Yeah seems like such a shame to have to spend money for something so stupid as radio lights going out. |
|
| Author: | MiniDevil [ Fri May 23, 2008 2:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
youre from reading. I am from pottstown/boyertown. I upgraded my stereo and have the old one out in the garage. everything works except for the CD player and the volume knob works but the volume doesnt go up and down smoothly. You could definitely salvage stuff from it though. I am working on getting my entire interior to blue LED. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|