LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Wire Diagram
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=32766
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bngnjp [ Sat May 24, 2008 2:08 am ]
Post subject:  Wire Diagram

HI,
I tried searching for the speaker wire diagram for my 02'. I cannot find this. can anyone help me out. I'm trying to wire my amp with my stock radio.
thanks

Author:  Frostednutz [ Sat May 24, 2008 2:34 am ]
Post subject: 

get an aftermarket radio. you'll be much happier. wiring an amp to the stock radio is a little more trickier. i hooked up my friends truck by installing a high to low pass converter and spliced it in to the rear speakers and ran the remote wire off the sunroof fuse. then the amp blew for some unknown reason but im pretty sure it was the ground cause i told him to grind out a good spot but he never did. you'll save time and money by just buying a decent aftermarket radio with a sub out and if you want to upgrade the speakers and you don't have front and rear outputs get an amp that takes high level inputs.

Author:  bngnjp [ Sat May 24, 2008 10:26 am ]
Post subject: 

thanks for the advise I was debating to get a deck or not, looks like it might be easier to get one.

Author:  Jase3gt [ Sat May 24, 2008 1:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

bngnjp wrote:
thanks for the advise I was debating to get a deck or not, looks like it might be easier to get one.


You're overall sound will be a lot better too than with just adding the amp.

Author:  sgk859 [ Wed May 28, 2008 9:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

If you still needed I can get you the wire colors and locations. You need to buy a line level converter. It is wired to any speaker wire to give you the RCA connections needed to get sound to the amp. Let me know if you need the info. Even with the info I would still opt for an aftermartket

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/