LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Satellite Radio Mini Tuner Question
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=35397
Page 1 of 1

Author:  LibertyFever [ Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Satellite Radio Mini Tuner Question

I have a Kenwood KDC-MP438U deck in my Libby which is SAT Radio ready. Apparently all I have to do to get satellite radio stations on my Kenwood deck is to buy a satellite radio mini tuner. Does anybody have experience with mini tuners?

The deck has a DIN connector in the back, I'm assuming that's where the mini tuner plugs in.

Right now I do have an XM radio tuner that I move between vehicles. I think it's great for listening to music and in particular the XM comedy channels. The sports channels are good too. As with any satellite radio tuner reception is poor when under the cover of woods or when the southern sky is out of sight (in a valley). I either use the FM transmitter or a direct input into my decks.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/