| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Remote starter location? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=35974 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ShafferNY [ Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Remote starter location? |
Hi everyone, Last winter I put a remote starter in my '03 Liberty. It's an aftermarket one made by DEI. It was so cold out that I didn't really tidy things up too much or mount it in a good location. I just kinda zip tied it to the factory wiring harness. With space at a premium under the dash of a Libby, where would be a good location to mount it? Right now I'm thinking about mounting it on the little shield thing just about the pedals, but I'm not all that thrilled about it. Whenever I install something I go the extra mile to make things as neat and clean as possible. Thanks, Chris |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|