LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

02 liberty remote start
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3626
Page 1 of 1

Author:  barbonneau [ Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  02 liberty remote start

Has anyone installed a remote car starter on an 02 liberty Renegade. If so, what kind is recomended and works on the liberty. Any and all info would be great. Thanks

Author:  ManicMechanicJoe [ Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:48 am ]
Post subject: 

you need to get around the transponder key system. I tried doing it myself. Get a professional to do it unless you are an ASE certified mechanic who has sadistic fascination with wiring. Most kits require extra parts on the KJ like the one from Bulldog Security.

Author:  snowsport [ Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:14 am ]
Post subject: 

I got an Astroflex unit put into my '03 when I first got it. A local speed shop installed it. Heading into the third winter with it. No problems at all, just have to put new batteries in. So far I have only replaced the batteries once. :D

Author:  SD-KJ [ Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:45 am ]
Post subject: 

what kits do you guys recommend?

-nick

Author:  winkelhawk [ Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

I used t o sell UNGO and Prestige. The UNGO was top of line when I used to sell them. I am installing one in my Libby next week end.

Author:  ManicMechanicJoe [ Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:11 am ]
Post subject: 

I am too electrically challenged to install anything with more then 6 wires that doesn't light up.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/