| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Cell Phone Mount Pics http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=36996 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | scarletbegonias [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Cell Phone Mount Pics |
Hey guys I searched the existing threads for pics but didn't see any recent topics of cell phone mounts and which types are favored for use in the KJ (windshield gooseneck, air vent, dash mount) ..I got the new lg Dare and need a new cell mount for my kj, and it also has the navigation option when swiveled sideways which is awesome. So instead of the standard out-of-the way clip mount, I was wondering if anyone wanted to post pics of their cell mounts and let me know what mounting location works best for them (I always just used the button clip mounted near the radio controls so I'm a little "behind" on the times when it comes to advanced cell & gps mounts hahah!) Thanks... |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i just went to my local pikepass place and got some free velcro and just cleaned the area and put it on my cell and the dash. perfect fit and perfect view of the cell at all times while driving! |
|
| Author: | pokefan [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
A bit pricey but a great mount with many options, this is what I'll be getting for my iPhone. http://www.proclipusa.com/deviceholders ... lders.aspx Not sure what model yours is so I dont' know if it's listed but you should be able to contact them if it's not. |
|
| Author: | Cacher123 [ Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
pokefan wrote: A bit pricey but a great mount with many options, this is what I'll be getting for my iPhone.
http://www.proclipusa.com/deviceholders ... lders.aspx Not sure what model yours is so I dont' know if it's listed but you should be able to contact them if it's not. A bit pricey?! Holy cr@p! they want more for a mount than my iPod cost! |
|
| Author: | Heather [ Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
SITE UPGRADE UPDATE: I am saving another backup file to include info posted up to 3:30pm PT today (11/6). If you are currently using this site, please post your last post for now and log out ASAP. THANK YOU for your cooperation. |
|
| Author: | Chief BK [ Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Go to Advance Auto....Bracketron. Cost me 20 bucks and it's great! Suctions to the windshield. I'll try to snap a pic when I get home next week. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|