| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| CB antenna on the roof and ball mount. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=41098 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | e_poirier2004 [ Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | CB antenna on the roof and ball mount. |
Does anyone installed their antenna directly on the roof and how did you made it straight. I'm thinking about using a ball mount and I would like to know if anybody is using one successfully. |
|
| Author: | Fulltimer [ Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I use a magnetic mount on the roof. Terry |
|
| Author: | ObiHann [ Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I "used" a magnetic mount and a 2' wilson untill I got pissed off with it falling off in overhead garage doors / paraking garages, so then I used a home built crossbar to prevent this occurance.... then I broke my 2' wilson.... I'm going to be orderig a 4' wilson and a 2" or bigger spring, then mounting it off the spare tire mount soon. |
|
| Author: | jinstall [ Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have a mag with a Little Wil on it, no issues in garages, it stays put. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|