| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Anyone install a powered sub unit? How is it? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=41274 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | BlueFreedom [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Anyone install a powered sub unit? How is it? |
Need one bad! Thanks for any recommendations. |
|
| Author: | sleeve84028 [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
A Mod needs to move this to the audio section.. Which powered sub? The mopar one or aftermarket? |
|
| Author: | BlueFreedom [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I was thinking aftermarket, like the... |
Infinity Basslink (if it fits under the seat). Or the Kenwood (link below)... http://www.crutchfield.com/p_023THB200A ... tml?tp=114 Basically anything small enough for under the seat that will improve the bass some. |
|
| Author: | long_tall_texan [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have the Infinity BassLink in mine and love it. It adds a good amount of bass. Not going to shake the whole neighborhood, but it gives plenty for inside the KJ. I use the vertical mounting brackets for my BassLink. Just have 2 drywall screws per bracket down thru the floor of the cargo area. With these, I haven't had any trouble with it coming loose.
|
|
| Author: | Jeep4me99 [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i have the mopar one that goes under the drivers seat. i think it does a pretty good job. other people that ride often ask if I have a system. plus since its right under your seat, when you get a good song with bass it jingles your bells quite nicely. |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
sounds to me like it should be under the Passenger seat.... where it might actually do some good.. |
|
| Author: | Neatus [ Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have this http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1410 It puts a little to much boom in my caboose but as long as I keep the amp turned down it really makes my stereo sound outstanding. |
|
| Author: | darren/wayne [ Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
We installed the Infintity BasslinkII couple of weeks ago. Had some issues at first because the Sound kept cutting in and out. We have the Limited with Infinity sound system. Found out that by splicing into the speaker wires to get the signal, it was sending to much "power" to the sub woofer thus shutting itself down. Found a blog online that suggested buying a "High/Low" signal box which we did and works perfect now. I really like the extra bass it gives... Not too much... Just right. I say go for it. |
|
| Author: | hyedipin [ Tue May 19, 2009 5:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Neatus wrote: I have this '
http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1410 It puts a little to much boom in my caboose but as long as I keep the amp turned down it really makes my stereo sound outstanding. wow, those are really expensive! |
|
| Author: | Neatus [ Wed May 20, 2009 12:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
hyedipin wrote: Neatus wrote: I have this 'http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1410 It puts a little to much boom in my caboose but as long as I keep the amp turned down it really makes my stereo sound outstanding. wow, those are really expensive! I got mine for $150 bucks....what a steal! It is awesome! |
|
| Author: | hyedipin [ Wed May 20, 2009 12:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Neatus wrote: hyedipin wrote: Neatus wrote: I have this 'http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1410 It puts a little to much boom in my caboose but as long as I keep the amp turned down it really makes my stereo sound outstanding. wow, those are really expensive! I got mine for $150 bucks....what a steal! It is awesome! you KILLED! these things go for $400 + (unless they swapped the cone with a cheaper one) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|