| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Hella 500 problem http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=42497 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | riptricket [ Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hella 500 problem |
My left 500 does not come on sometimes when I flip the switch, and I have to get out and tap the glass part to trigger it. What's the problem with it? lose wire?? |
|
| Author: | jeepkj02 [ Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Make sure its getting a strong ground. |
|
| Author: | Sean [ Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
jeepkj02 wrote: Make sure its getting a strong ground.
X2 |
|
| Author: | LibertyFever [ Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It could always be a bad filament within the lamp but I'm betting it's the ground too. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|