| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Kenwood http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=42595 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Chief BK [ Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Kenwood |
Anybody using KW head units? This years Excelon line looks great. I may pick up the 963! |
|
| Author: | jinstall [ Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have been using a 789 for many years and it has been way more relaiable than the other 2 Alpine HU I currently have sitting in the closet. |
|
| Author: | tumanator [ Thu May 14, 2009 7:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I Just Ordered Myself the Kenwood 693 (Exactly the same as the 963 without the Bluetooth) I already have the Firewall Passthrough ready for the AMP wires and the trim torn off the inside to run it all through. I'll let ya know how she works when i hook her up. |
|
| Author: | shaggy591a [ Thu May 14, 2009 8:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have the X693 in my mini and love it. it has a ton of features for tuning the sound and stuff. it can be a little hard to see the display in direct sunlight. i use yellow for the display. |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Fri May 15, 2009 12:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have the X492. Not bad. |
|
| Author: | tumanator [ Fri May 15, 2009 1:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I was originally going to get that one, the price from Crutchfield is actually pretty cheap. But I wanted the built in digital audio processor, all I'm probably ever going to listen to is my iPod, with 50+gigs of music who needs radio? |
|
| Author: | hyedipin [ Tue May 19, 2009 5:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Excelon X590 here, other than LED screen going out once last year, which was fixed under warranty (2 years warranty!) it has been working great. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|