It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Projector Fog Replacements
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:00 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Westchester, NY
I have an 06 KJ and noticed that my fog light lenses in the grille are cracking. I am out of warranty and am thinking about replacing the stock fog lamps. I would like to replace them with projector beam fogs which fit in the grille and look almost stock. Does anybody have any experience with projector fogs in 05-07s? I can't seem to find anything manufactured to fit in the stock locations, but am willing to get a bit creative.

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

_________________
'06 CRD Limited, Jeep Green
-Texon Hi/Low HID w/Philips Ballasts
-17" Jeep Oasis wheels
-245/65/17 Destination A/Ts
-PML Alum. Diff. Cvr.
-Custom intake (pre-turbo)
-Custom Sound System w/fully damped interior
-MBRP Stnls Exhaust
Works in Progress:
-Boost and EGT A-Pillar gauges
-Painless Striker I


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com