| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Projector Fog Replacements http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=42854 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SBosco [ Mon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Projector Fog Replacements |
I have an 06 KJ and noticed that my fog light lenses in the grille are cracking. I am out of warranty and am thinking about replacing the stock fog lamps. I would like to replace them with projector beam fogs which fit in the grille and look almost stock. Does anybody have any experience with projector fogs in 05-07s? I can't seem to find anything manufactured to fit in the stock locations, but am willing to get a bit creative. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|