| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Help with wiring Please! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=43560 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | liberty 4 all [ Tue May 26, 2009 6:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Help with wiring Please! |
I bought a used renagade light bar. It came only with the wiring that were attached to the lights. From the dealer I could buy the one that goes down the a pillar. That where the story stops. I was wondering what size relay i should use, since the lights seem to be run in series (but i could be wrong) Any other helpful hints would be muchly appreciated. On a side note...I have had the light bar mounted for over 2 years, but no light...lol |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|