| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| antenna ground plane http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=43768 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | antenna ground plane |
I recently installed a groundplane on my antenna that I figured I'd give a try from http://www.cbradiostore.com/servlet/the ... ial/Detail I was skeptical of it but as cheep as it was I figured what the heck I noticed about a 30% increase with it still all mounted on my roof rail on the passenger side, after mounting to the crossbar i built, it is about 200% better than previously experienced you can see both the crossrail and the groundplane under the WQD and Wilson Flex-4 on this fabrication thread http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=43767 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|