| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Tripping Check Engine Light / Malfunction Indicator Light http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=43806 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | FlyingWil [ Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Tripping Check Engine Light / Malfunction Indicator Light |
Our 2002 KJ Renegade (Gas), is tripping the Malfunction Indicator Light or MIL (Check Engine Light or CEL) for code P1775. I have searched the '02 KJ FSM high and low for what P1775 could be, to no avail. (I was looking at this FSM: http://colorado4wheel.com/allmanuals/Je ... KJ_FSM.pdf). I was thinking it would be in section 25-16 but there seems to be a void where P1775 would fall. I pulled the error code using a ScanGauge II plugged directly into the ODB port. Any help as to what code P1775 could be? Thanks in advance. |
|
| Author: | tjkj2002 [ Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's a transmission code. P1775 - Solenoid switch valve latched in the LU postion |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|