| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| CD Changer Adaptor? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=45909 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | stoutdog [ Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | CD Changer Adaptor? |
I have the stock 6-CD Changer in the back of my KJ CRD, on the right hand side. I also have a Pioneer DEH-7000BT radio with the HD Radio tuner. Unfortunately, the HD Radio tuner, where I am supposed to plug in the 6-CD changer, requires an IP Bus input and the stock equipment has a different output, the name of which escapes me... Is there an adaptor available to make the stock CD changer IP Bus compatible? Or am I up a creek here? Thanks. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|