LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Headunits w/Zune integration ?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=46080
Page 1 of 1

Author:  callaway [ Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Headunits w/Zune integration ?

I'm seeing a lot of headunits that w/ipod integration, but are they any that have Zune integration ?

Author:  tumanator [ Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

With the ability to control the zune through the HU....no there aren't any yet (at least none that I'm aware of, I heard kenwood was working on one a while back but not sure if they ever went into production). However you could always just connect it through the AUX port and some may allow you to connect through a USB port (kind of like a jump drive) however that depends on the firmware in the HU (most won't recognize it through USB, and those that do may only allow it to charge.

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

callaway,

I have a zune and a Kenwood HU. I have to use the front USB AND Aux connections to get great sound. Using just Aux doesn't provide enough oomphf and sound quality isn't as good w/o USB connection. Annoying, but everything is iPod focused.

Author:  tumanator [ Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:02 am ]
Post subject: 

yea that's the way most people run it, they use the AUX for the sound input to the HU, but the USB can still charge the Zune

Author:  callaway [ Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:36 am ]
Post subject: 

Thanks for the input :D

I went with one that had the front aux jack and didn't look too ridiculous :P

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:35 am ]
Post subject: 

i've been totally diggin my new kenwood HU

i totally went away with using an ipod, copied 32 gigs of my mp3's to a flash drive and stuck it in the usb port and 'wah-lah'

:lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/