| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 6.5 speaker in a 6.75 hole! http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=46691 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | KoRnyBrad [ Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | 6.5 speaker in a 6.75 hole! |
I wanted to use my Blaupunkt 6.5's I had from previous vehicles in my Libby. Once I got the door off I realized they had 6.75 speakers in the doors. So I decided to try something and got some brackets to fit them. I used corner mending braces and zip ties. True redneck fashion!
A friend is borrowing my dremel tool or I probably would have buzzed off the parts that jot out. Even though it doesn't look the best it works! And it was all free, can't beat that! |
|
| Author: | jinstall [ Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I used the factory speaker brackets and it fit perfectly. |
|
| Author: | hyedipin [ Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
$10/pair at bestbuy or ebay or free with any speaker purchase from crutchfield. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|