| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| problem with backups http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=46708 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | riptricket [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | problem with backups |
so tonight i flipped the switch on my backup lights to leave the g/fs and one of them wasn't aimed right, so i got out and moved it a little bit and then it made a sparky noise and then both of the lights stopped working. it did rain, and i am thinking that rain got in the housing and fried the lights. I have checked the wiring, or i believe i have checked it all, and I don't know what to do....! |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ohhh, the dreaded sparky noise. See if your still getting 12 volts first. If not work your way back. If you are it may just be a blown bulb. |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
yeah, so for some reason they decided to work today... I don't know what the hell happened. |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Off topic: How do you like the LED tail lights? any issues with flash rates? Do you have LED's up front as well? |
|
| Author: | riptricket [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I would recommend the LED tail lights to absolutely everyone! They have had 0 problems and they look freakin amazing. They really set my KJ apart from the others here in OK. I am pretty sure that no one makes LED's upfront b/c I have contacted IPCW myself and asked if they would make some... they said not at this moment. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|