LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Another Hella 500 ?????
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=46729
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Signcutter21 [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Another Hella 500 ?????

Hey, searched a bit and couldn't find an answer, hope somebody has some insight.

I recently tried to use my Hella 500s and one set didn't work. After a bit of looking around, it appears as if the bulbs are blown. Does anybody have any recommendations for replacements? Is that something local auto stores carry?

Thanks much,
mike

Author:  ga_repoman [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sure is. You can proboly get then at Wally world.
Some people have even gotton 100 watters to replace the factory 55 watt bulbs.
I think it's an h1 bulb but I could be wrong.

Author:  mrneen [ Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

can i put brighter bulbs in my Hella 500's?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/