It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: anyone replaced their manual seats with OEM electric seats?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:03 am 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:11 pm
Posts: 10
I just bought a set of leather electric heated Jeep liberty seats off of ebay to replace my manual cloth seats and wondered if anyone had done this before and could tell me how they wired them up for power. The switch for the heat is on the seat so I would think all I would have to do is supply power to the seat. Does anyone know if the wiring for the seats is already in all jeeps or will I have to run a wire say from the fuse box?

Thanks LAB123


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com