LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

anyone replaced their manual seats with OEM electric seats?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=46738
Page 1 of 1

Author:  LAB123 [ Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:03 am ]
Post subject:  anyone replaced their manual seats with OEM electric seats?

I just bought a set of leather electric heated Jeep liberty seats off of ebay to replace my manual cloth seats and wondered if anyone had done this before and could tell me how they wired them up for power. The switch for the heat is on the seat so I would think all I would have to do is supply power to the seat. Does anyone know if the wiring for the seats is already in all jeeps or will I have to run a wire say from the fuse box?

Thanks LAB123

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/