| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Halo Demon/Angel Eyes? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=46842 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | lil black liberty [ Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Halo Demon/Angel Eyes? |
Okay here's what it is.. tell me what you think guys.. worth it or not? Cool or not? Remember I have a 2WD and I don't go off-road I'm more into the show style... http://www.automotivelightstore.com/ind ... ProdID=382 |
|
| Author: | JeepBumm68 [ Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
they would look cool. |
|
| Author: | LibertyGuy [ Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I think they're cool. I wonder how easy they are to install. Show us pics if you get them. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|