| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Polk db651 vs db651s http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=46849 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 03RNEGADE [ Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Polk db651 vs db651s |
Has anyone installed the Polk db651 speakers in their truck? I've talked to the guy at Crutchfield and he said that the db651 will not fit due to the height clearance of the door panels, and that I would have to get the db651s. This wouldnt be a problem except for the fact that the db651 is half the price($49.99) of the db651s ($99.99). Apparently there is only .83" of mounting height (between the speaker mounting surface and the door panel grille) available in the Liberty, which is hard to believe. Has anyone had experience with the Polk db651/651s speakers in our trucks? Thanks! |
|
| Author: | Quicksilversurf917 [ Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have db6501's front and rear speakers with tweaters and I love them! the sounds is so clear and loud! |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have the 6501 speakers also. I didn't know there were 651s speakers. The 6501 is a component system at 6 1/2" that fits the KJ with no problems. If yo umeant the 6501 speakers, I have info in this section on them and my install. I think it is on Page 8, at the time of this writing. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|