| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Best place to mount a glass mount Cell Phone Antenna http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=47597 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | warp2diesel [ Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Best place to mount a glass mount Cell Phone Antenna |
My employer uses T Mobile and there signal is often weak and spotty. I have a magnetic I use in rental cars, but don't want to have to drag it out and put it on my Liberty CRD. I do carry stuff on the roof rack so putting a roof antenna is not an option, that leaves me with a glass mount option. Is the back glass or side glass the better place to put it? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|