| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| need some recomendations http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=47696 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ramlebliberty [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | need some recomendations |
I need new front speakers, mine are blown out what are some decent speakers I can replace them with for a reasonable price? I'm not a sound system guy, however I don't like to buy something more than once, so better than oem prefered. also how difficult is it to swap out? 1-5 |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
pioneer worked well for me have no complaints with the sound |
|
| Author: | Tokyojoe [ Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Your question has been asked a lot in here. Look through the posts, you will find a lot of recommendations. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|