| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Speakers http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=54898 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Zack A [ Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Speakers |
I got some Kenwood speakers to replace the crappy stock ones since they sound bad. I have a pair of 3 way and a pair of 2 way. Which one needs to go up front and which one needs to go in the rear. I've also got a pair of 4 inch 3 way speakers I'm going to put in the tailgate. Can I just run them off the rear speakers? |
|
| Author: | jinstall [ Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Speakers |
Have to see which speaker sets you have. As for the rear speakers, No it will provide too much resistance and cook your amp that is buiot into the head unit. Can yo physically do it? Yes but your head unit will not like it. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|