| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Extra reverse lights http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=54991 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Zack A [ Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Extra reverse lights |
Ok here is the deal. I'm going to add some extra back up lights mounted down toward my hitch. I want them to work two ways. 1) when I put it in reverse they activate 2) I want to be able to cut them on separate if needed by a switch up front. Can someone make me a diagram as to how I need to wire this up? I'm going to use a on-off-on switch so I can have the required functions plus the ability to cut the system off completely. TIA> |
|
| Author: | infernicus [ Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Extra reverse lights |
That's exactly how I have my lights set up. I'm on my phone so I can't search for the link. But it's in this section. "Setting up aux fogs with a spdt on-off-on" The title is something like that. Search my posts. Or go back a page or two in this section. Edit: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=44097 |
|
| Author: | Zack A [ Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Extra reverse lights |
thanks |
|
| Author: | Zack A [ Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Extra reverse lights |
Got my lights ordered, SPDT on-off-on switch ordered, and already got some relays. I'll post some pic when everything gets installed sometime next week. Thanks for the help btw. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|