| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Blinking AUTO sunroof button http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=55029 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | lazychris2000 [ Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Blinking AUTO sunroof button |
I have a 2007 Liberty Sport, which has been running just fine for me. Today after work, I replaced the battery, drove home, and when I tried to close the sunroof I noticed the AUTO light was flashing red and green. The other 3 lights are solid green, like they always are, but the AUTO flashes between red and green probably once or twice per second. The close button also didn't work, so I had to use the vent button to close it. The sunroof was working fine all day, and the problem only started after I replaced the battery, but I can't figure out how that would change anything. I have the standard lights+sunroof console (not an OTIS or EVIC). I have read thru the owners manual a few times, but it doesn't mention anything about this, so I don't think it is a security feature or anything like that. Google has been equally unhelpful, so I am hoping one of you guys can help me out. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|