| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Roof-mounted antenna... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=55082 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | DynoPax [ Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Roof-mounted antenna... |
Hey there! Anyone tried a roof-mounted antenna setup for their KJ's? I was looking at doing this, but just wondered where I should look when buying the roof base... Obviously, this would have to be from another type of vehicle (ex: VW). Maybe from another Chrysler product instead, bearing these roof-mounted devices? |
|
| Author: | JL Rockies [ Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Roof-mounted antenna... |
It's a lot of work for terrestrial radio but yeah it'll work fine. I have a roof mount antenna for Sirrius. I did install a Metra amplified antenna in my Nissan back in 1995 but it was cool then and there was no satelite radio. I shaved off my stock antenna along with my door handles. I don't remember it being too swift for AM however. |
|
| Author: | teckman02 [ Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Roof-mounted antenna... |
ThunderbirdJunkie is looking at taking one from a ford focaus and putting on his jeep give him a buzz over on jeepkj |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|