| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| PAS (Parking Assist System) and Compass problem. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=56119 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JIHN [ Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | PAS (Parking Assist System) and Compass problem. |
Hello, I have a 2009 KK and I have a problem with the Parking Assist System and compass. Yesterday I was driving and the compass started to work intermitently (sometimes shows N, E, W, S, as normal, but sometimes only shows - -), then when I was at home trying to park backwards, I have notice that the Parking Assist System didn't work too. Sometimes the PAS light is ON and sometimes is OFF. Can somebody tell me what is the problem? I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance!! Javier Hernández Novich Caracas - Venezuela jihn_1@hotmail.com |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|