It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2026 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: PAS (Parking Assist System) and Compass problem.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:07 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Caracas - Venezuela
Hello,

I have a 2009 KK and I have a problem with the Parking Assist System and compass.

Yesterday I was driving and the compass started to work intermitently (sometimes shows N, E, W, S, as normal, but sometimes only shows - -), then when I was at home trying to park backwards, I have notice that the Parking Assist System didn't work too. Sometimes the PAS light is ON and sometimes is OFF.

Can somebody tell me what is the problem?

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!!

Javier Hernández Novich
Caracas - Venezuela
jihn_1@hotmail.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com