| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Dashboard speakers, 2006 http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=56132 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | TheJawsOfDeath [ Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Dashboard speakers, 2006 |
I've got a 2006 Sport model. Only options are cruise control, AC, and power locks. I dont know if those were standard but it's pretty basic is the point. I'm installing some new door speakers soon, and according to the wiring diagram on alldata it has dashboard speakers that are parallel in the circuits for each front door speaker. I have the holes in my dash but I was under the impression that only the jeeps equipped with the infinity 6 speaker system had them. I'm going to pull the top trim panel off later to find out but does anyone know for sure if they had them or if those are just empty? |
|
| Author: | jinstall [ Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dashboard speakers, 2006 |
Minew have the tweeters in the dash and everyone else I know of has the same thing in theirs. I replaced all of it more than 4 years ago. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|