| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Factory tweeter question http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=56281 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | JDaPP [ Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Factory tweeter question |
I have 2005 limited with what I assume is the top factory sound package (I have the GPS radio). I need to replace the tweeter in the dash and I am not sure which one I need: the standard (#11 on the first link) or the premium back (second link)? http://www.moparpartsamerica.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214583&chapter=&Sectionids=0,2610&groupid=2644&subgroupid=2646&componentid=2610&make=17&model=Liberty&year=2005&graphicID=WD02350&callout=11&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0 http://www.moparpartsamerica.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214583&chapter=§ionids=0,2610&groupid=2644&subgroupid=2646&componentid=2610&make=17&model=Liberty&year=2005&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0 Thanks Joe |
|
| Author: | JDaPP [ Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Factory tweeter question |
bump |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|