| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Another Remote Start Question- beeps once and doesn't start http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=56385 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | nelenz [ Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Another Remote Start Question- beeps once and doesn't start |
Hi Everyone- I'm new to LOST but am a big fan. I looked all over for this question and couldn't find it, so here it goes: I just bought an 05 Liberty that came with a factory (mopar) remote start, but no fob. Also, it only came with one key. So, I bought a fob from a local dealer (40 bucks) and it came with some instructions. Following the instructions didn't make it work, and the closest instructions I could find online were these ones: http://www.robagd.com/cars/robs/PDFs/Mo ... Manual.pdf I followed all of those, but when I try to start it with the remote, it just beeps once and that's it. Any ideas? Do I need to program it with two keys to get it to work? Do you know if both keys need to be keyless entry keys or can one be a keyless and one just a regular key with nothing on it? Thanks for any ideas. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|