LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Pics of interior lights
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=59320
Page 1 of 1

Author:  CoopaTroopa [ Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Pics of interior lights

At night the liberty gets really dark. Trying to find something in the back seat is impossible at night. I know alot of people have added thier own interior lights, from dome to leds to all kinds of cool stuff. So can we get some pics for some cool ideas of where to put some lights and what kind to use? Day and night pics would be good too that way we can see if they stick out during the day and if they do thier job at night.

Author:  Jeepin_it_real [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pics of interior lights

put in LED's check out a post called Unlimited black revenge mods... you will see pics of my interior lights

Author:  Jeepin_it_real [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pics of interior lights

as far as light output... you can visibily see them during the day, and i have 20% tints all around on my truck, and when i unlock my car and the interior lights go on at night time.... it's like a fish bowl.

Author:  CoopaTroopa [ Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pics of interior lights

Any more? I KNOW more people have done this. I might be picking up an evic soon and then I will probably relocate the dome light to the back seat. I kinda want to add some color... any ideas to a color or colors for lights? The Libby is gold and black. And what type of lights do you suggest and where? Thanks guys just looking to bounce ideas around. Keep the pics coming.

Author:  riptricket [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pics of interior lights

check out my cardomain page...

Author:  Zack A [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pics of interior lights

You've seen mine in the foot well....3 1Watt LED modual (usually used for emergency lighting on fire/ems trucks :shock: ).

We also use these in the foot well area of our ambulance. The "white illumination" one of course.

http://sirennet.com/wh0s-0--cr.html

Author:  CoopaTroopa [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pics of interior lights

Yeah I really liked yours zack and they werent too noticible unitl you said something. I bet its a whole different story at night though :shock: I just cant think of a color that would go with the gold and black exterior.

Author:  Jeepin_it_real [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pics of interior lights

green

Author:  CoopaTroopa [ Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pics of interior lights

green? hmmm I wish there was a photoshop genious to show some different colors...any takers :BANANA:

Author:  Jeepin_it_real [ Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pics of interior lights

do u have a LED flashlight? flash it in your footwell and take a pic... then send me that... i can prob photoshop it... has to be LED flashlight tho so it gives off the white light( which i can then change to green maybe) lol

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/