LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

2004 liberty fade and balance knobs/buttons
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=59505
Page 1 of 1

Author:  lauras [ Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 am ]
Post subject:  2004 liberty fade and balance knobs/buttons

Does anyone know who I can contact to replace these knobs? I was thinking about calling Chrysler?

Author:  Xodius [ Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  2004 liberty fade and balance knobs/buttons

What happened to yours? Mine split once put I put them back together.

Author:  infernicus [ Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2004 liberty fade and balance knobs/buttons

Maybe just a buy a newer head unit.
You can get a used one anywhere from $40-$100.
There are an abundance of them on Ebay.

Author:  infernicus [ Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2004 liberty fade and balance knobs/buttons

Here are a couple, Just double check fitment before purchase.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-04-CD ... 3a6422ca03
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-06-Do ... 3cb5f7b9fa

Author:  CoopaTroopa [ Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2004 liberty fade and balance knobs/buttons

Im selling my infinity radio from my 03 for 30. let me know if you want it.

Author:  Pote [ Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2004 liberty fade and balance knobs/buttons

do you need just the plastic knobs?? I have a spare set of those.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/