| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Cowl Lights http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=59759 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jmichaelsjeep [ Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Cowl Lights |
I installed one of my two new sets of lights this weekend and finished wiring them up tonight. I found this wiring diagram to be helpful: ![]() Front view: ![]() angled view: ![]() Side view: ![]() The pictures are a little grainy, and it they seem like they are pointing up in the picture, but I think they turned out really nice. I still have a little wiring tidying up to do, but they basically done. |
|
| Author: | Zack A [ Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Cowl Lights |
Can we get some pictures of them off during the day? |
|
| Author: | CoopaTroopa [ Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Cowl Lights |
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34044&p=663546#p663546 |
|
| Author: | jmichaelsjeep [ Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Cowl Lights |
Zack A, yeah, go to the link CoopaTroopa posted. Coopa, thanks. I guess I was tired when I posted this last evening, WOW, my grammar is horrible |
|
| Author: | hyedipin [ Sun May 08, 2011 5:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Cowl Lights |
Did you end up hooking the front bumper lights? How are they? I did not want to add anything in the front due to different brightness, and afraid it would look cheap with beams pointing all over the place. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|